A description of what it is like to be me. In my head...in my world...what I think...what I do...how i poo...but never why...and never about pie...

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Random Mutterings

Hello World. It's been awhile. The reason being is I just haven't felt up to sharing my thoughts or opinions on anything much lately. I do have alot I could go on about though. Where to begin is the hard part. Maybe I can back track and post in the past? Ah, who cares. I'll start with whats in my head right now. I have not spoken to RAS in 3 weeks and 2 days now and I miss him like crazy. I know why we aren't speaking but it still has been hard as hell. I know he will call when the timing is right, but damn, in the meantime seems like it could go on forever. I can't stop thinking about him. I mean, I keep plently busy and have been going out a ton - seeing my friends bands play and such - generally I have been in a pretty good mood...on the surface anyway. The whole situation is eating me up inside and I don't want to talk about it with anyone so please don't ask - I just need to vent about it somewhere and haven't had the time or energy to do so.

Tonight I will be at Fuzzy's Place seeing my friend Mark's band Fernando. I know Fuzzy's place sounds awful but its actually a pretty cool little dive bar off of N.Druid and 85. Last saturday I was at 10 High seeing my friend Connor's band Princess at their CD release party. What a great time we had that nite! It was my roomate & another friend who sauntered up to the bar (oh, yes,I live sauntering distance from the bars...DANGER! DANGER! :) The band began at midnight, I knew the bartender, and the whole crew was at my house after the show. We sat on our front porch and whooped and hollered it up until the wee hours of 5 ish - when our downstairs neighbors complained about the noise...for the 2nd time. (OOPS! sorry guys!) Needless to say Sunday was a complete waste, well, not a complete waste. After I finally peeled myself off the couch around 5:30 I began doing stuff around my house. ALOT of stuff. I took the trash out, hung the porch lights, cleaned the kitty litter, cleaned my room up, finally hung shit on my walls so it doesn't look so empty, Put the kitchen cabinet together and made it look purty, I couldn't stop! Then my friend Mark and I were texting back and forth and he ended up coming by after work to visit and partake in herbal refreshment. :) After he left, I started up doing stuff again and couldn't make myself stop. I finally forced myself to go to bed at like 2am! Ugh. I think I am back on regualr sleeping hours now - but it was a wacky couple of days.

Oh yes, and camping... weeeee!
Next Blog, I promise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home