A description of what it is like to be me. In my head...in my world...what I think...what I do...how i poo...but never why...and never about pie...

Thursday, June 16, 2005

UNBELIEVABLE

Can u believe it?!

So I am driving down Holcomb Bridge yesterday after work. I am in the right hand turn lane and the light has just turned red. This very impatient Style Taxi driver starts honking at me to turn almost immediately after the light has turned red – so I turn – and pull up about 80 feet and come to a stop so I can turn left into the parking lot…..about 5 seconds later I am plowed into by this impatient, angry STUPID Mexican taxi driver. The dude hit me so hard that BOTH his airbags deployed and it crunched the front of his taxi, my glove box opened and the cd player shot out of its holder. Now my new (to me) BMW that I have only had for about 3 or 4 months is most likely totaled. Why is this happening to me…again? WHY?! I want to cry. I loved that car. I do not want another car. I want to get into a Dolorian, switch on the flux capacitor and go back in time and go another route, pull up further, take longer leaving work, anything, anything to get my car back and not have to deal with all this stuff all over again. WHY?!!!!!!?????!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!??! Dear Lord WHY?!!??

2 Comments:

Blogger shoobie said...

i hope you used your turn signal. if so, that fucking sucks. if not, shoulda used that thurr turn signal

1:12 PM

 
Blogger Chox said...

Oh, babe!!! That sucks!!! I have a good friend who bought his dream Porsche 944...totally mint condition...and some gayboy on his cellphone plowed into the back of him with his SUV, effectively demolishing the poor 944. I mean, the rear hatch exploded. He had the car for less than 2 weeks.

However, over a year later, he found an identical 944...in better condition...at a better price.

You BMW is out there. Everything happens for a reason.

But I'm still so sorry this happened...at least you're okay. Big hugs from the 415. xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

1:03 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home