A description of what it is like to be me. In my head...in my world...what I think...what I do...how i poo...but never why...and never about pie...

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Montezuma & his evil revenge

So I went to Puerto Aventuras Mexico and we stayted at the Sunscape on the 5th floor. All the elevators had stopped working and only 2 of the 5 restaurants available were open. One of which, I believe is the main contributer to the revenge of Montezuma. The Seascape Grill. Do not eat at the outside grills I warn you. Maybe it was in the salsa. But my ass threw up for like 4 days straight. Out of my ass and the hole in my face came vile liquid pain that I cannot describe. I shit on the floor at least twice and was in the bathroom once every 15 minutes. The only time I felt any relief , I was asleep.
I don't know if I'll ever go back to Mexico.
I don't know if it is worth it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home