A description of what it is like to be me. In my head...in my world...what I think...what I do...how i poo...but never why...and never about pie...

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

The Redneck Riveria

AKA: Panama City Beach, Florida.


Me and some friends decided to spend this Memorial Day Weekend in P.C - which is also called and maybe more commonly refered to as the "redneck riveria". This is NO exaggeration my friends. Just think of every stereotype for rednecks that you can think of and we saw it this weekend.

No doubt. It was, to say the least, hilarious. For example, here are a few things we saw... a keg being carried onto the beach by 2 strapping young bucks,


a hardbody competition at Club LaVela - for men and a bikini contest for women, also being recorded by the WB..nice.... there were quite a few do rags, airbrush tees, and rhinestone bathing suits, and lets not forget the classic coors light, corona & of course the rebel flag bikini.

Mullets were prevalent amoung the over 30 yr olds as well as their leathery surface. We were also priviliaged to spot a lime green brazilian cut banana hammock, yes on a man, and the next day he paraded around in a mango orange colored one. Fantastic people watching, as you can guess.

At the bar BUCK WILD my friends and I stood in awe at the "red" around us. There was a really good band playing there though called The Good Stuff who had an amazing keyboard player/harmonica player.

OH let's not forget the body shots that one of my friends did off the bartenders at KEY WEST BAR & GRILL.

I don't know what else to say about it all....you'll just have to see it to believe it, and even then, you won't believe your eyes....

1 Comments:

Blogger KettleCornBusiness said...

I spent some time at Panama City Beach in an RV. Wow. We got the hell out of there after only a few days. To see a flash presentation about traveling in Florida, click here: The Dacrons flash travel blog WARNING: can get very silly at times. :-)

6:25 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home