A description of what it is like to be me. In my head...in my world...what I think...what I do...how i poo...but never why...and never about pie...

Monday, April 25, 2005

I believe in killing...

I have been killing ants for the last hour. I got into my office and there were little black ants EVERYWHERE. Then I go to lift everything off of my desk to kill the little bastards (I don’t believe in humane death for insects.. I just believe in death) and I lift up my dvd burner…and FREAKED OUT! The little buggers were all over the place. I still have the hee-bee-gee-bees! I screamed like a little girl, and let me tell, you, if you know me, u KNOW I don’t scream like that. I had TOUCHED them. EEEWWWWW!!!! I was so grossed out and still am that I can barely sit at my desk right now and concentrate on anything. I keep searching for the little bastards. AH! I just found another one! DIE MY DARLING DIE!

…I believe in killing…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home