A description of what it is like to be me. In my head...in my world...what I think...what I do...how i poo...but never why...and never about pie...

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

The big three-oh!

Well, I am officially no longer in my twenties. This will be my first annual "29th" b-day...again. Actually, I don't care. 30 is only a number. It's a number that sounds to me older than how I actually feel, and its all how old u feel anyways isn't it? Yes.
Everyone at work has been just awesome. I drove in this morning and they had decorated the front lawn with a bunch of smiley faces and a billboard with my name & age displayed for all to see. Then I get to my desk and they had decorated it too! How lucky am I? There was a nice gift from my bosses, and from some of my co-worker friends. One person in particular just ga ve me her gift and it was so special. It was a nice little note and a picture frame with us in it and the note said the sweetest nicest things. She is the one who is moving to Denmark in a few months and she is going to be missed a lot. She is one of those people who always has a smile on her face and always sees the good in everything and everyone. Always looking on the bright side and she brightens my day every Tues & Thurs when I come in to the office. (she only works those 2 days). I can't believe how lucky I am to have such wonderful positive people making me laugh and feel special around me every day. And I don't mean just at work, I mean everyone in my life. My neighbor and new friend who is another positive force who lifts me up, all of my friends and family, and even those people I don't even know who read my blog and make funny comments on it that just make me smile. (u know who u are mr. fox :) Thank God!

The Front Lawn at work the morning of my b-day!

The card my mom made me

The BEST wrapping paper EVER.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chox said...

Hey there poopy pie...you make me laugh constantly...and the day I found your blog I laughed so hard I almost peed myself. :-)

Welcome to your 30's. They're so much better than your 20's, because now you can just relax and be yourself and love yourself even more for who you are. You rock.

xoxo

1:31 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home