A description of what it is like to be me. In my head...in my world...what I think...what I do...how i poo...but never why...and never about pie...

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Ray-Ray


This here is Raymond. Or Leroy. I haven't decided on a name for him yet. Do u see the 3 holes that make up his nose and nose ring? I had a friend drill those holes for me in a piece of hardboard I got it at the home depot as a drawing board for my drawing class. well anyways class is over and I had this idea to turn the holes into a nose. Then last night as I was painting and I had a grand idea! I will get another piece of hardboard and paint the top of his head on it and then hang the 2 on top of each other, and then I could also paint a variety of tops and bottoms of faces and mix and match them to make a plethura of different faces! I'm a genius!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home