A description of what it is like to be me. In my head...in my world...what I think...what I do...how i poo...but never why...and never about pie...

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Ain't Love Grand?


I drew this girl as sort of a self-portrait last summer when I was bummed out over some worthless guy. I still like her though. It had more of a "why won't he call" feel to it when I first drew her and then when I painted her recently, I painted "He doesn't love her" over her head, only I mispelled doesn't and wrote: "does't" instead. Is that a sign? Well, anyways, I painted over that part too and just left "Love"...it somehow seemed more appropriate...

Does anyone have any suggestions for other sayings for this one? I think I might paint over "Love" and leave it blank, I don't know, what do u think?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home