A description of what it is like to be me. In my head...in my world...what I think...what I do...how i poo...but never why...and never about pie...

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Verizon is retarded

So I just got off the phone with Verizon b/c I am trying to change/upgrade my phone plan. See, right now I pay $59.99 for 800 minutes, but they now offer 900 minutes for the exact same amount. So naturally, I want my extra 100 minutes. So...the woman on the phone tells me that since my calling plan begins on the 9th of the month (5 days ago) I am allotted 133 minutes (800 minnutes divided by 30 days) and I have already used 183 minutes, so since I went over by 50 minutes, I have to PAY $20 to cover those minutes, BUT I now get to enjoy an extra 750 minutes towards my new plan instead of the 617 left if I stick with the 800 plan. I say WHAT THE FUCK? Does this make any sense at all to anyone? So, I have to pay $20 to have an extra 100 minutes that is the same price I pay now? Not b/c I went over my minutes, but b/c according to the average of how much I talked on the phone in the last 5 days, if I keep going at this rate - but what if I don't talk on the phone at all today? Dumbest shit I've ever heard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home