A description of what it is like to be me. In my head...in my world...what I think...what I do...how i poo...but never why...and never about pie...

Friday, August 26, 2005

A game!

I got this idea from a fellow blogger:

List ten songs that you are currently digging ... it doesn't matter what genre they are from, whether they have words, or even if they're no good, but they must be songs you're really enjoying right now. Post these instructions, the artists, and the ten songs in your blog. Then tag five other people to see what they're listening to.

BTW- these are in no certain order- just as they popped into my head...

1. Chopping Broccoli - Dana Carvey - SNL
2. When Worlds Collide - Powerman 5000
3. That's Amore - ???
4. Toxic - Britney Spears
5. Singin in the Rain
6. Somebody Told Me - The Killers
7. Superhero - Janes Addiction - Strays
8. Lonely Rainbow - Vanessa Paradis duet with Lenny Kravitz
9. Everything Will Be Allright - The Killers
10. Mr. Brightside - The Killers

You're tagged!

DO IT NOW.

I have a new one - let's do top ten movies DVD's right now too...here I goes:

1. Anchorman - "We've been comin to the same party for 15 years...and in no way is that depressing." "It's so hot! Milk was a bad choice!"
2. Entourage dvd - HBO 1st season - I am so addicted to this show right now!
3. Sports Night show dvd - this show was incredible and stars the hottie from 6 feet under - what a great show that got cancelled!
4. Arrested Development dvd - another GREAT show!
5. Six Feet Under dvd
6. Chapelle's Show dvd
7. Monk tv show dvd - when Bitty Schram was still Monk's assistant - the new girl is annoying and there is too many plot holes in the newer episodes.
8.

... to be continued - I can't think of anymore right now and I gotta get some work done brfore the day is over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home