A description of what it is like to be me. In my head...in my world...what I think...what I do...how i poo...but never why...and never about pie...

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Amsterdam or Bust!

So my friend Spanky emails me today and asks me if I've ever gone to Amsterdam.
I said Nope, Let's Go!
He says he is on vacation next week, he needs a travel partner, has an extra buddy pass (he works for Delta) can i get a few days off?

HELLS YEAH!!!!

I'll let you know where we end up going...
It's either Amsterdam, Key West, Hawaii, Jamaica, Barbados or Aruba...

I am thinking beach....I've already been to Key West, but anywhere is cool by me! Now that I have a passport - let's roll - I'm game!

YAY!


Now, who's gonna feed my cats.....

Anyone??

Anyone??

Bueller???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home