A description of what it is like to be me. In my head...in my world...what I think...what I do...how i poo...but never why...and never about pie...

Saturday, April 29, 2006

Cute Boy Kroger

So, the Kroger on Briarcliff at N. Highland by Emory seems like it should be cute boy Kroger - only because, as I stated, it is near Emory, but alas, I have not seen a cute boy their yet.

But this is not the point.

My roomate & I sometimes take little adventures, where we jaunt off down the road and embark on short but wonderful journeys, of which always somehow includes a dose of strange hilarity.
One time, we were in the store and we were on the 2nd floor, where the beer is, yes, a TWO FLOOR grocery store - weird, I know. Anyways, below in the produce section were 4 people and one of the guys was yelling things and making long shot's into the shopping cart of a variety of fruits & vegetables. Then, all we hear is WALNUTS! WALNUTS! WALNUTS!
You get the picture..

So on this particular eve, we went to get a bottle of wine so we could drink it - we decided to add to the trip a little breakfast shopping spree as well. So both of our arms full of a bunch of stuff, we trudge up to the cashier. Scanning, scanning, scanning, Your total is $30.30
My roomate looks in her purse, and discovers no wallet. It must be in my car she says....and runs out to retrieve it.
Leaving me
standing there
like a moron.
I am laughing to myself, b/c I was going to bring my purse, but I was just along for the ride, leave my purse at home she says - you don't need it!
HA!
So then, she comes back in with a check-but NO DRIVERS LICENCE.
The store manager happened to be the geeky guy standing behing me in line - who by the way looks no older than a 25 year old dork boy. He pipes up, dontcha have anything with your name on it and a picture - she proclaims YES! I have my teacher ID card! Then she darts out the door to her car again, leaving me standing there again like a moron.
She is quicker this time and the day was saved!

Another fantastic adventure with Nancy J and Emily Drew!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home