A description of what it is like to be me. In my head...in my world...what I think...what I do...how i poo...but never why...and never about pie...

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Lying Is The Most Fun A Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off

I have the perfect title for this blog....
yet I have nothing inparticular to say...
except for this:
Panic in the Disco
Go buy the album.
Do it now.
What are you waiting for?
You're just sitting here wondering.....
I wonder if I can listen to it for free on iTunes first...
Well, the answer to that is, probably.

So get this.
MY boyfriend just moved into a house I once rented and lived in in Marietta. Bizarro?! I loved that house too. And now I get to be there again! It's in a beautiful nice neighborhood too. Pretty trees and yards and everyone waves at you when you drive by. Nice pool too. The house is kick ass tho. It's got a huge ass window in front and a loft upstairs where I used to like to sit when it would rain.

I have another CD I recomend...
It's called HIGH SCHOOL REUNION and you can get it at NOT LAME RECORDS out of Fort COllins, CO - it's a great online record/cd store for all your obscure power pop funkadelic hits!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home