A description of what it is like to be me. In my head...in my world...what I think...what I do...how i poo...but never why...and never about pie...

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

TICKETMASTER BOYCOTT FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I fucking hate ticketmaster.
They are sucking the soul out of music.
After the bitch told me I was searching for tickets “wrong” by choosing best available instead of general admission lawn – I said no, actually I tried both…then the fucking cunt cut me off and was like well is there anything else I can help u with today? And I said, wow, you just cut me right off didn’t you. Bitch. And I hung up.

Fucking customer service is lost.

So what is this $6.50 bullshit "customer service" charge? I get charged for you to act like an asshole to me?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you kiss your mama with that mouth? I'm telling Skoog, she has teacher powers! Get ready for the corner,and no TV!

11:09 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home