A description of what it is like to be me. In my head...in my world...what I think...what I do...how i poo...but never why...and never about pie...

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Take advantage of some unexpected news...

That is what my fortune cookie last night said.

I did get some unexpected news yesterday too...

Mr. RAS called my phone and dropped a bomb on me.
Mr. RAS is going to be a father.
That stupid crack whore is pregnant. I will be surprised she can stay off crystal and stop drinking long enough to have a healthy...I can't even say it.
Poor kid.

But why on earth did he feel the need to call ME after all this time to tell me this news? I haven't talked to the guy in 6 months and out of the blue he calls and says how he has been thinking about me alot, he thought about me on New Years....he was listening to a cd of the Flaming Lips I made for him and was thinking about me...wants to see how I am...if I'm happy...what I've been up to...oh yeah and by the way, Beth is pregnant...but he's not marrying her...

Why is it that I need any of this information?
We're not friends...
We don't hang out...
We don't share each others lives in any way...
There is nothing that bonds us together in any way....
So why do guys feel the need to inform us ex's of their new life changes with other women? Am I supposed to be happy for him? I think he's an idiot for still fucking her when she tends to go psycho and stab him with a key...yeah, that's a real healthy relationship...why don't u throw a kid in the mix and fuck it up even better! Good Job! See ya on Springer in a few years, right?

So that brings me back to the fortune cookie...
How am I supposed to take advantage of this information? I know, I know, its just a stupid fortune cookie...And after receiving this news, it was kinda hard to concentrate at work as you can imagine...He called at like 4 ish...I was supposed to hang out with my boyfriend last night, but as u can imagine, wasn't really in the mood..but I went over there anyways, trying to hide my obvious distraction and shock of the other situation...b/c I can't tell him about it. Oh yeah by the way, the guy I was totally in love with got his psycho girlfriend pregnant and even tho I haven't talked to the guy in 6 months, he felt the need to call and tell me...Why am I upset? Oh no reason baby...you're the best...

blah blah blah...

Just can't really get into a conversation like that with him...
Haven't mentioned RAS at all to JT and don't plan on it...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH

I just feel like screaming right now.

By the way, the person who kept popping in my head when I posted that song on Feb 1st (Beautiful DIsaster) was one in the same...Mr. RAS.
Coincidence?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home