A description of what it is like to be me. In my head...in my world...what I think...what I do...how i poo...but never why...and never about pie...

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Fucking Fucks

Every morning, I come in and the fucking door is locked.
There are already 3 people in there and one of them sits in clear view of the front door. Easily able to see if anyone is coming in. But the stupid fucker locks the fucking door behind him every goddamn day. I have to struggle to get my keys out of my purse with my lunch and what ever else I happen to have in my hands, I have to try and get my keys out b/c this stupid fucker locks the goddman door every fucking morning. While he sits there and plays fucking poker online. Not to mention, every single time I walk by his desk he minimizes his screen so I can't see that he is playing poker. But its painfully obvious and everybody else knows it too. What the fuck are you getting paid for dude? To play poker? I DON'T THINK SO! AND this is the only subject he talks about. ALL he talks about is, oh I had this great hand last nite, blah blah blah - Maybe you need a good hand-JOB.
ARRRGHHHHH!!!!
Dumb ass people piss me off.

I am driving to work this morning and I get behind every jewish road block* on the fucking road. goddamn maroon minivans everywhere. mexicans on their cell phone cruzin at 40 ion the fast lane on holcomb bridge/jimmy carter/whatever the hell else road name it turns into between here and there.

Also, I hate dieting. I am trying to not eat carbs and it fucking sucks too. So my boyfriend wants to eat at Savage pizza. Gee honi, I really don't want to go there, there really isn't anything on the menu for me except for ANOTHER fucking salad, and I am so sick of salads. I need some real food.

I was also trying to eliminate caffeine from my diet - I don't really drink all that much to begin with. I mean - I don't HAVE to have coffee everyday, and I don't drink it everyday, but sometimes, I just want a little kick start in the morning. So I have decided that I am not going to eliminate caffeine and I am going to begin right now.
later~


* A Jewish road block can be defined as two cars traveling in separate lanes side by side on a 2 lane road at the same speed not allowing anyone to pass.

1 Comments:

Blogger Steve said...

I'm behind the times, a jewish road block?

8:41 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home