A description of what it is like to be me. In my head...in my world...what I think...what I do...how i poo...but never why...and never about pie...

Thursday, January 19, 2006

The smell of cat poo

The smell of cat poo still lingers in my nostrils...

There was an unfortunate incident this morning in the corner of the living room that still haunts me now. How can I keep the litter box outside and train these little monsters to let me know when they need to defecate or urinate? There's nothing like getting ready in the morning, shower, fresh, clean, makeup, nice outfit, then you walk out into the living room and the smell hits you like a big wall of crap. Ugh. I could have ignored it...cleaned it up later when it isn't so fresh and warm and gooey...but I choose to clean it up immediately. Yuck.
AND...
Yesterday, the dog (Mocha) that lives with us, apparently had a real bad case of diarrhea. You see, Mocha likes to eat cat poo, rabbit poo, any poo really. But Mocha had somehow either been rummaging through the litter box for brown treasure, or cleaning up messes I never saw...
Either way, when my roommate got home from work yesterday, she said our house needed to be fumigated. There were spurts of evidence everywhere and it was at that point when I decided to navigate elsewhere than our house until the clean up had occurred and the proper Febreezing and incense had been lit to cover the stench I could only imagine. Hopefully, there will be no special surprises today....
Nothin like comin home to the smell of poo....

Ewwwwww!!!!

(hey that rhymed!)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You need to train your kitties to use the toilet like "Jinxy" in the movie "Meet the Parents" :-)

1:15 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home