A description of what it is like to be me. In my head...in my world...what I think...what I do...how i poo...but never why...and never about pie...

Thursday, July 20, 2006

I love Butch Walker.

I LOVE BUTCH WALKER. www.butchwalker.com or www.myspace.com/butchwalker
I know it is an unhealthy obsession. But DAMN I fucking love that man.
I went to the show again last nite - 2nd nite at Variety Playhouse - then to the after party at 2 Urban Licks - SO MUCH FUN. Saw so many people I knew there - from every avenue/walk of life. I saw English Nick from 96 rock - he and my old roomie Cord www.cordstone.com were BFF when we lived together. Cord has since moved to Austin, TX and performs with a band called the Spazmatics. I saw Patrick from the Goodies www.thegoodiesonline.com or www.myspace.com/thegoodies - he also plays bass with Open Sky Separator and The Warm Gunns (see below for link) and also used to work with my bro at Long Horn and also went to my high school and also works at the bar up the street...saw Ben Rose www.benrosephotography.com used to be in youth group with him back in high school...and of course, I saw Butch, who used to play shows at my pool when I lived in Towne Club in Statesboro - Georgia Southern days - with his old band Floyds Funk Revival - and the best thing about it is that he fucking remembered me. Hell yes. He never rememebrs my name...but he always rememebers my face. He looked straight at me and said "hey girl!" - I know to some of you - I seem pathetic - but I don't care. I LOVE HIM. I will have to post my photos tomorrow...just wait and see what I got...you'll love it! I also hung out with Cris Cox & Mark Dannells from the Warm Gunns www.thewarmgunns.com or www.myspace.com/warmgunns - some of the funniest people you will ever meet - hilarious. Spleen splitting. Love those guys! Oh yeah and Cris is married to Dana, Butch's sister. I am high on life right now from all the musically inspired stimulation from last nite!

Did I mention how much I love Butch Walker?

1 Comments:

Blogger Herbert said...

Who is Butch Walker? :-)
Remember though, an unhealthy obsession is a relativ thing.

8:30 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home