A description of what it is like to be me. In my head...in my world...what I think...what I do...how i poo...but never why...and never about pie...

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Sunday Drive

So check this out:
I decided that on the way back, I would take a true Sunday drive and take 80 back instead of 16. As you may or may not know, 80 goes right thru all those little towns, including Statesboro. Well, it was a beautiful day and I decided to turn off and explore the town I once lived, partied and enjoyed. I drove all around the boro, thru my old apt complex Towne Club (it seems a bit ghetto now - but still looks exactly the same, save for all the "gro's") I drove all thru campus - and stopped on the main lawn for while - it was really nice. I would have stopped at Fast & Easy (where I used to buy beer underage)- but alas, it was Sunday and they were not opened. I wanted to eat lunch at El Sombrero (home of the HUGE 32 oz beers & margarita's I remember consuming on more than one occasion)- but it was only like 11:15 and they didn't open until noon - so I settled for Zaxby's (not the original Zax's, which is gone) - this one is right beside Wendy's. It was really nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home