A description of what it is like to be me. In my head...in my world...what I think...what I do...how i poo...but never why...and never about pie...

Monday, January 10, 2005

Good Morning Monday

I woke up at 4:55 this morning to my cats running rampant thru my tiny apartment, wanting to be fed and entire hour earlier than usual. In my semi-conscience state as I rubbed the crusty "sleep" from eyes, I noticed thru the blur that would be my perfect vision (if only I could muster up the courage & moola to get laser surgery) a shadowy lump on the corner of my bed where one of my cats had been sleeping previous to the escapades that were now ensuing. It is very dark and as I mentioned before, I am extremely blind without corrective lenses... I reach out for this thing, not having a clue to what it is....and then I feel it. It is a lumpy, wet, gross, disgusting hairball lying about 12 inches from my head and I touched it! EEEEWWWW I run to the sink to wash my hands and grab a paper towel to remove the atrocity then dash back to the bedroom to remove the sheet that said lump is residing on. GROSS.

Good Morning Monday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home