A description of what it is like to be me. In my head...in my world...what I think...what I do...how i poo...but never why...and never about pie...

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Antwanio James and the Sexual Cogress

So due to my rockstar lifestyle of late, I have almost completely lost my voice and now sound like a man.
I dragged ass in the club and went out like a rock star at about 1:30... you get a couple a PBR's up in dis bitch and she goodst to go's!
So about the title of this blog...yes, well lemme 'splain. No there is too much, lemme sum up. (princess bride - what?) I went to Blind Willie's last nite to see some of my nearest & dearest rock it out blues style. If you ever have a chance GO SEE THIS BAND. They are fantastic and you will wonder where they have been all your life. By the end of the show you are screaming for more, more, more! (billy idol anyone?). But let me tell you about the opener: Antwanio James and the Sexual Congress. They had a couple of hits in the late 80's early 90's. Their first record, "Get Moist" produced unforgettable hits like "I'm so glad to be together again with you...for the first time" and "Two plus one minus one". They went gold within 3 weeks of the albums release and continue to pick the axe like professionals to this day, just on a tighter circuit. If you want to find out more about this band CLICK HERE.
Thank you Atlanta! Goodnight!
(picture rock star horns up in arms as I exit the room)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home