A description of what it is like to be me. In my head...in my world...what I think...what I do...how i poo...but never why...and never about pie...

Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Not too much

Isn't it nice when you're lying next to a man and he just cradles his hand in the nook on your side while you fall asleep together?

I finally saw Napoleon Dynamite last nite. Man, I wish I could dance those sweet moves like he did at the end of the movie. Those were some sweet ass moves. I was trying to figure out what time period it took place in. First I thought for sure early 80's, due to the style of everyone's clothing and decor...then I thought for sure, 1987, due to the Cyndi Lauper song playing at the dance...but then they were talking about email and chat rooms, so I have no clue whatsoever anymore. O well.

I think I am getting sicker and sicker as the minutes droll on. I've got a sore throat and it's hard to breathe b/c the glands in the back of my neck are swollen and sometimes when I breathe in it feels like I am inhaling tiny needles. That can't be good. I think I might go home by lunch. We'll see how the day progresses.

later~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home