A description of what it is like to be me. In my head...in my world...what I think...what I do...how i poo...but never why...and never about pie...

Monday, December 27, 2004

Happy Holidaze!

Good Morning World!
Did everyone have a nice Christmas? I sure did! Santa brought me lots of stuff I wanted like a teapot, a nice sauce pan, a brita pitcher, some funky jewelry, a book about pottery & handbuilding techniques (this will be helpful as I am taking a pottery class that starts in about 2 weeks). I musta been real good this year! (or he didn't see me when I was being bad-wink wink) Before presents we had a yummy breakfast of homemade biscuits and homemade sausage gravy with broiled grapefruits, sprinkled with brown sugar and a marachino cherry on top. Yum in my Tum! Then after presents we laid around for a while & watched A Christmas Story (it's on 24hrs on TBS) one of the greatest xmas movies of all time. ONE of... The others of course being Miracle on 34th street (the original black & white of course), The Grinch (Dr. Seuss version) and who can forget It's a Wonderful Life - (although I didn't see it this year), The Muppet Christmas Carol, Charlie Brown Christmas and the original Christmas Carol (also one I neglected to see this year) Then I took a nap for a few hours. Then around 4ish we decided to go see a movie. My bros & dad went to see The Life Aquatic while my mom & sister & I went to see Lemony Snicket I really liked this movie. It was very Tim Burton-esque, the cinematography was fantastic and surreal and beautiful and the story kept you intruigued. It had rich eccentric characters and was an all around good story.

Just found out about this cool new website, check it out...

http://www.jargondatabase.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home