A description of what it is like to be me. In my head...in my world...what I think...what I do...how i poo...but never why...and never about pie...

Thursday, January 06, 2005

Dizzy

Ya know that feeling when you've drank too much and you lie down and the room starts spinning as soon as you close your eyes? Well imagine that same feeling but with your eyes open and you're trying to remain still and the flourecent lights above seem to fade to black. This is how I feel at this moment. In the past 24 hours I have slept 19. I didn't know it was possible for human being to sleep that much. My cats on the other hand have no problem doing this day in and day out, but me? I get restless usually. These sinus reactions are becoming inconvienient. I just want to feel like myself again. Ugh. More juice please....

Now I will attempt to focus on work....this should be interesting...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home