A description of what it is like to be me. In my head...in my world...what I think...what I do...how i poo...but never why...and never about pie...

Friday, November 26, 2004

Waiting for Princess

I just spent the last 8 hours making a web site for a friend's band. I already had the look and MOST of the graphics finished, but I did have to remake the flash intro and alot of other things. I am WAY undercharging for this. I originally thought that I would make the graphics and hand over the photoshop files to the other guy he had working on the site and that this other guy would basically take care of everything else. Only the guy had no freaking clue about graphics AT ALL. SO basically I did the whole thing in about 16 hours total.

Check it out, let me know whatcha think, I need some validation!

http://www.waitingforprincess.com

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

From little girl online- checked out the website and it looks great, your work is great, validation is your talent and doing something so awesome in such little time!

10:27 PM

 
Blogger rusty said...

Looks good Blue! It's just a personal preference of mine, but one thing you can do with CSS is make the links underline only when someone hovers their mouse over them instead of all the time. i.e.

a {
color: orange;
text-decoration: none;
}
a:hover {
text-decoration: underline;
}

Hope your Thanksgiving went well.

11:51 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home