A description of what it is like to be me. In my head...in my world...what I think...what I do...how i poo...but never why...and never about pie...

Thursday, November 11, 2004

Incoherent Ramblings of an over caffinated morning...

When I woke up this morning I had a strange thought that my heating unit was pumping out oxy-cotton into my atmosphere and that this was the reason that it had become increasing more difficult to get out of bed since I had been turning the heat on. Now, i don't really know what oxy cotton does or even how you "do" it but I do know that it suppossedly makes people lack drive or will to do much of anything from watching various new specials on it. Why did this thought seep into my little brain? Maybe they were talking about it on 92.9 dave fm this morning when my radio alarm went off. Anyways, I was too friggin tired that I decided it would be a good idea to pop 2 diet pills and now I am shaking. I am sure the coffee it going to help.

I've decided that I like being alone, except for the whole lack of getting laid part. If I could somehow figure out a way to have mind blowing sex without all the time consuming boyfriend part, that would be wonderful. Any suggestions? B.O.B. isn't even that impressive anymore. He just doesn't excite me like he used to. But at least if I want it to be over, I can just flip the switch and toss him aside.

Ahhh, the life of a single woman in Atlanta. 9 guys to every 1 gal and 8 of 'em are gay. sweet.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home