A description of what it is like to be me. In my head...in my world...what I think...what I do...how i poo...but never why...and never about pie...

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Erection Day 2004

Oops! I meant "Election" day, (u can tell where my mind resides) but anyways... I may be one of the few, the proud, the lucky that voted today who didn't have to stand in line at all. I waltzed right up to my poll no waiting. That's right, I "WALTZED" - sure I could have galloped or galivanted, but it really stands out if you twirl a few times as you enter a building. In fact, I think everyone should twirl and dance more often as they enter their place of business, home, or friends house. It's especially exciting to moonwalk into or out of a bar. Any Micheal Jackson move will do however. Grabbing your crotch and using your highest most sopranic voice possible proclaim: "eeeeee heeeeeee, oooow!" Then maybe do a few spins. This is guaranteed to turn a few heads, then while you have everyone's attention (including the bartender) you can order you & your friends drinks without having to stand behind some huge freakin guy with more hair spewing out of the top of his shirt then remains on his shiny head. Unfortunately it is also reflecting all the mood lighting onto your face that just happens to accentuate that damn zit that decided to wait until you were in your late 20's to emerge. So you naturally drink more than expected on a Tuesday nite go to sleep just long enough to slip into REM before the alarm clock goes off.

What a tangent!

1 Comments:

Blogger Winter and Wine Markets said...

"I've had a few arguments with people, but I never carry a grudge. You know why? While you're carrying a grudge, they're out dancing
--Buddy Hackett

10:41 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home