A description of what it is like to be me. In my head...in my world...what I think...what I do...how i poo...but never why...and never about pie...

Friday, October 01, 2004

Elated

I am elated about BB! I can't stop thinking about him and I can't wait to see him again! On the way to work this morning I was thinking about his personality and how he compares to the excitement of the rock star and a convo JP and I had once about passion..and that's it! He is passionate about life, about enjoying life. That is the main attraction I think. Plus, he is smart, which is a total turn on. MAN O MAN! I am just filled with joy and excitement. Now if I could just get rid of this little issue I've been having since last weekend....more cranberry juice please! (ugh)

TOODLES!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home