A description of what it is like to be me. In my head...in my world...what I think...what I do...how i poo...but never why...and never about pie...

Monday, September 13, 2004

All my friends are drunks...

Good Morning world.
So I have had an interesting last 24 hrs...
So I woke up yesterday morning around 9:30. My friend has a boat and we were going to sit on the boat all day and get drunk in the sun...not a bad day.... preceded to enjoy the great day. So we get back to my friend's house and I nap for a few hrs so I can drive home in a little bit..I go home and get there about 10:30 and get right in bed b/c at this point I am POOPED! This is where it gets interesting...

Another friend calls me at 11 (keep in mind I am almost completely asleep at this point) and she needs me to come pick her drunk ass up and crash at my house. Ok, I REALLY don't want to get out of bed, but I would HOPE that if I needed someone to do this for me they would, instant karma and all that jazz...So I go get her and bring her home. I TRY and get her to sleep on the couch, but NO she has to sleep in the bed...well, being single, I have grown wuite accostomed to NOT sharing my bed with anyone, so when there IS someone there, it is difficult for me to sleep. FF to 3am, I am still awake and she is taking up most of the space...I can't sleep and I am exhasuted. Not fun for me. So I get up and sleep on my own couch. nice huh? 6am came too soon I'll tell ya that. So I get up this morning and get ready and everything and she wants me to take her to her car....at 75 and Howell Mill Rd. Well, I go 400 to Alpharetta to go to work, so 75 and Howell Mill isn't EXACTLY on the way...at all. I can't, I'll drop you off at Lenox exit and you can get a cab from there - I tell her. We get in my car to leave my house and another friend (who happens to live across the street from me) comes stumbling up, still drunk and awake from last nite, he needs me to run him to the gas station for more beer and cigs. Sure! Why the hell not?! I don't have to go to work or anything! UGH! So that has been my charity case morning. All in all I find it very amusing..I'm sure I will look back on it and laugh...one day. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home