A description of what it is like to be me. In my head...in my world...what I think...what I do...how i poo...but never why...and never about pie...

Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Chihuly in the Garden

http://www.chihuly.com/Video/abg_150.html

Last night I went with Beth, Harris, and his dad to the Atlanta Botanical Gardens and saw some amazing glass blown sculptures all lit up with the backdrop of the city peeping thru the trees. It was very inspiring. I recommend checking it out if you get a chance. Click the link and watch the video for an idea of what it was like. I guess tonite they are having a beneift for the rainforest and STING is going to be there. How cool is that? Sting is hot for an old guy. Tonite my friends Jen & Bart and their 80's band is playing at Peachtree Tavern. I'll probably go. We'll see...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home