A description of what it is like to be me. In my head...in my world...what I think...what I do...how i poo...but never why...and never about pie...

Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Jessica Simpson is a dumb bitch.

Ugh. 6am came alot earlier than expected. Apparantly my body required more sleep than originally anticipated. I got in the shower at around 6:30 and walked around naked in my room trying to remember what it was I was doing, oh yes, getting dressed, lacking focus, oh but doesn't that bed look inviting? Maybe I'll just lie down and ahhhh, that's real nice.. Okay, it's decided...I'm not getting up... Time for the phone call...

Last nite was Phantom Planet at the Cotton Club. Good show. Ran into Connor there. Also saw Adam Cohen, I said hello and I think for the first time he wasn't a complete dick to me. whatever. who cares anyway?

The Muffs are coming Sept 16th to Cotton Club! Wooo Hooo!

I am listening to Ashlee Simpson and it's actually pretty good. Kind of a cross between Letters to Cleo and Cree Summer I think. MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH better than her STUPID sister Jessica. Can't stand that dumb bitch..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home