A description of what it is like to be me. In my head...in my world...what I think...what I do...how i poo...but never why...and never about pie...

Thursday, August 19, 2004

Not playing with a full deck?

I had a dream about Tim last nite.
I don't know what it means tho. Plus, in the dream, I knew it was a dream. weird. So in the dream, I "woke up" in our old house on Mathews St. in Fort Collins and there was a deck of cards all spread out everywhere in a long snake like figure all over the house, but there were some big gaping holes missing. I am just standing there as if I appeared out of no where and Time comes walking in the room following the cards with his eyes and then looks up and sees me and says "what are you doing here" and i say "i don't know...why AM I here?" almost as if I was asking him why he "summoned" me there? Curtis was also there and asked me what I was doing there and I told him I honestly didn't know, that I just sort of "woke up" there in the kitchen. I thought there had to be some meaning behind why I was put there in the dream and now in real life too...but I can't really say what it is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home