A description of what it is like to be me. In my head...in my world...what I think...what I do...how i poo...but never why...and never about pie...

Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Monday Night Trivia

So I really didn't want to go out last nite, but my friend called and forced me to go play trivia in Little 5 Points. Good news is...we actually won! And we NEVER win. Well, not NEVER NEVER, but rarely anyways. With a little help from the guy at the next table that is. Last question was this: Name all 10 counties that share a border with Fulton County...as luck would have it this guy was from out of town and just happened to have a complete guide to Atlanta map in his car! Nice!
Here is another question that only our team got correct...and all because of me:
It's a movie quote - guess the movie:

"It's Christmas, and my brother makes killer eggnog with lighter fluid"

Do YOU know it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home