A description of what it is like to be me. In my head...in my world...what I think...what I do...how i poo...but never why...and never about pie...

Monday, August 30, 2004

BUTCH WALKER ROX!

I have always and will always absolutely LOVE Butch Walker, formerly of the band Marvelous 3, now gone solo. Friday nite - Variety Playhouse - Atlanta, Ga - American Hi-Fi and Butch Walker. Most amazing show. For the last song, he actually unplugged the PA and used no mic and hushed the entire venue and sang his last song raw, then parted the red sea (the crowd) and got everyone around him to sit down and he finished the song lying down. Wow. Now that's power. Very cool and blew me away. On a funny note, I broke one heel to the shoe I was wearing and consequently had to physically break the other one off so I wasn't hobbling. nice. it was pretty funny actually. Then Sat. nite I went to Dixie to see ML's last show. It was great as always, and after the show we got a chance to talk and I got a chance to say what I have wanted, but didn't realize until that moment what it was that I needed to say. The jury is still out on that one...

Who is Butch Walker you ask? Go check out: http://www.butchwalker.com and find out what all the buzz is about!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home