A description of what it is like to be me. In my head...in my world...what I think...what I do...how i poo...but never why...and never about pie...

Monday, August 23, 2004

I suck.

I have lost all faith in men...again.
They all suck and it is again obvious to me that I WILL in fact be the crazy cat lady, so I might as well get a few more kitties and start my collection. Do you know what I did this weekend? nothing. not a goddamn thing. friday nite turned into drunkfest 2004 - don't even ask me what i did. all i know is that once i got to neighbor's it was all downhill from there. recooperating all day saturday - finally forced myself out of bed at 3:30 to shower and retrieve my car, and the old tried and true mcDonalds 2cb fix. works every time...except for this one. I can honestly say that I did not feel "better" (and by better i mean not nautious anymore) until around 6pm that evening. Not well enough to get my ass off the couch and do anything mind you, but what does it matter anyways, not one person called to see what I was doing that nite anyway. NOT ONE. Well, Conner called to see if I was coming to Dixie, but that was b/c he wanted me to print up some better looking mailing list sign up sheets for his band. So that doesn't actually count. He could actually care less if I was there or not. Just like Mark could care less if I am in his life or not. Oh yeah and that date I was suppossed to go on sat nite. Yeah right. Like anyone would actually want to go out with me. Obviously not. No call no show. WTF?I'm 29 and I've had one serious relationship in my entire life. ONE. I gotta get some work done so I don't dwell on this depressing thing that is my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home