A description of what it is like to be me. In my head...in my world...what I think...what I do...how i poo...but never why...and never about pie...

Thursday, August 19, 2004

Ramblings of an incoherent morning...

The first thing I do every morning when I get to work is to check my email both at work and in my yahoo address and this morning I was shocked to see this guy: http://www.beepworld.de/members64/string-emil/ueber-mich.htm What a fine specimen.

Don't you just love the internet?

So James is SUPPOSEDLY coming over tonite to take me to dinner and "make it up to me" since the last TWO times we had plans he fell asleep and totally flaked out, didn't call, NOTHING. I'm not counting on him, so I've actually made back-up plans this time. But my nose has been itching all morning, so, according to mama blue, it means I am having company. So we'll see...
I went across the street to hang out with Cmayo last nite, we watched Family Guy - what a fantastic show. Then we watched my new snowboarding 411 video magazine I received in the mail from Netflix. Netflix is one of the coolest things ever. I have a passionate hatred towards Blockbuster and all it stands for. 4.50 for ONE movie for a night and a half? F OFF Corporate Entity! I will keep my movie as long as I choose! That is all...time to get to work...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home