A description of what it is like to be me. In my head...in my world...what I think...what I do...how i poo...but never why...and never about pie...

Friday, September 03, 2004

DESTINATION: DESTIN

What up world? So when I got home from work yesterday, I cleaned my house then forced myself to go on a run. When I got back, Jodi was sitting outside having a glass of wine and a fag and we started talking. She is a pretty cool girl. She teaches 3rd grade and loves Ben Harper and her boyfriend, Yai-Yai, plays in the band Mandorico. She's also a band groupie of sorts, well, a music lover who goes to see shows like I do. Awesome. Then Bart came over, we went to Connor's for about 1 minute and then Jodi and I hung out on the neighbor boy Seth's front porch swing drinking wine and smoking cigarettes. It was a good nite...

Today we are going to Destin with the company! Yipee! Can't wait!

1 Comments:

Blogger rusty said...

Aha! You are doomed to notoriety because I found your blog through Friendster, which means you're going on the blogroll.

I took in some "inspiration" a couple of weeks ago for the first time in more than a year. Then I went to a wedding. That was bizarre.

11:14 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home