A description of what it is like to be me. In my head...in my world...what I think...what I do...how i poo...but never why...and never about pie...

Thursday, March 08, 2007

A long and twisty journey it has been...

So, I recieved a missed call and a voicemail last night from RAS.
However, the VM said basically nothing. Here is the gist of it:
"Hey - saw your pictures, your trip looked awesome, I'm jealous, anyways, so I don't know call me back or I'll call u back, whatever, whenever, see ya later bye."
The pictures he saw is in reference to the mass email I sent out of my Ofoto album of my recent trip to Aspen to go snowboarding.

WTF?
YOU CAN'T CALL ME FOR NO REASON RIGHT NOW BUDDY!
Seriously, It's not that difficult. I told you something, now you are supposed to get back to me and tell me something. Simple, right? You would think...

No actual request for me to telephone him back, no specific want or need to see me or speak to me, no even the subtlest hint about the fact that it has been 5 weeks since we last spoke or saw one another, and the last time was pretty significant, due to the bearing of my heart and soul and all. No mention if he has any thoughts or feelings about any of this.

What am I supposed to do with that? Do I call and tell him this? Do I compose an email and risk the possibillity of Beth going through his email and reading and deleting? Do I just sit back and do nothing? What do I do? Help me!

Please scroll down and refer to Feb 2nd blog titled "Big Week" for precursor to this event...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home