A description of what it is like to be me. In my head...in my world...what I think...what I do...how i poo...but never why...and never about pie...

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Ice Storm...2007...NOT!

Last night I went over to my friend's house who has twin 5 month olds to play with them (they are the CUTEST babies ever - except for me when I was little....of course!) and to watch the train wreck that is American Idol auditions...
Then I stayed up too late last night doing the ice and snow dance hoping and praying for enough inclement weather to induce a later "in" time to work, to no such success as it were. DAMN U GEORGIA WEATHER! (shaking my fist in the air at the gods of snow and ice) Why is it that it's never cold enough when it precipitates, and when it IS cold enough. It’s dry as a bone! WTF!?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home