A description of what it is like to be me. In my head...in my world...what I think...what I do...how i poo...but never why...and never about pie...

Monday, October 02, 2006

An amusing email convo....

This is an email conversation that just happened between me and my friend Spanky....

Spanky: I'm in for Halloween weekend!!
Me: YAY! Start planning your costume!
Spanky: i already have it. going as a Atlantic Shores pool boy. BUCK!
Me: OMG! Are you going to wear a banana hammock? Neon? I am so scared.. :)
Spanky: yes. i have to get the zits lazered off my ass now.
Me: Gross! You got bimples? EEEEEEWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!
Spanky: big ones
Spanky: juicy
Me: I am a very visual person and I am so grossed right now! STOP IT!!!
Spanky: whatever, my ass is tight.
Me: Yer ass is tight.
Spanky: Yes, Steve told me it was.
Me: That cheater! He told me my ass was tight too!

Me & Spanky:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home