A description of what it is like to be me. In my head...in my world...what I think...what I do...how i poo...but never why...and never about pie...

Thursday, January 27, 2005

Blizzard of 05

So last weekend I helped my brother move from Atlanta to New Jersey. We left around 2:30 in the afternoon on a beautiful sunny & 65 day in Marietta....heading towards the cold unknown... (sounds so ominous doesn't it?) Anyways, it was a good trip all in all. We stopped at our aunt's who lives right outside of D.C. for a little shut eye and were back on the road again just in time to drive into the blizzard. Fabulous. Slow & steady wins the race. There were cars in ditches all over the place and it was comin down hard. There was no highway anymore, you just had to find your groove for your tires & stick with it. We had to stop every so often to break the ice off the windshield wipers that was building up. But you didn't want to risk the exit, so people were barely pulling off the road under the underpass. It was stressful, but it was pretty cool too. Here are some pics...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home