A description of what it is like to be me. In my head...in my world...what I think...what I do...how i poo...but never why...and never about pie...

Monday, September 08, 2008

Real Life Bad Dreams, and Imaginary ones too!

I woke up this morning at 7 am because I had court today for an illegal left turn that I made unbeknownst to me because I was following someone else who also made this same turn. In the fine city of Atlanta, this ticket is $216!!! So F that I say, and I will go to court and attempt to avoid this ridiculously high fine for such a small infraction....
However, I did not have court scheduled for today... when I glanced at the ticket again to look at the address to make sure I was going to the correct spot, I noticed it said September 4th, 2008 at 8am not Sept 8th at 8am - An honest mistake to be sure! So I call the number on the back of the ticket and actually get a court clerk on the phone who was almost pleasant (to be sure an anomaly for city employees!) - who then informs me that it is now an EXTRA HUNDRED DOLLARS because of my little mishap! WTF?!?!?!
Are you kidding me?
On a good note, she says that I may come into the walk up court at noon or 3 today to try and get it taken care of...wish me luck!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
So after this news, it's a little difficult to go right back to sleep...so I stayed up and worked a little on these graphics I'm doing for a pain-in-the-ass client...then eventually, grew sleepy and went back to sleep from about 9-11...in this short time, I had 2, that I can recount, "nightmares".
The first one had to do with the ticket - when I got to court, they made me pay and unrecoupable $100 just to walk in the court room! I hope that isn't accurate!
The second one was much more disturbing...I had to roll over and actually say to myself out loud that it wasn't true before I really believed it!
So I've been sort of seeing this very sexy man lately. And it hasn't been that long of a time and nothing has been established at all, and this is fine with me. However, in my dream, I show up at his house (unannounced-and I would never actually do this) with two others that he and I both know...and he is in bed with another woman (I even got her name in the dream! It started with the same letter as mine) and he sees us in his house and he casually introduces her (from bed) to all of us, and even states how great she is at sex. My mouth falls to the floor, I spin around and high-tail it out of there, slamming the door behind me (of course). This is pretty much the end of the dream, the rest is just me going over with disbelief in my mind how only 1 nights previous I had been in that bed (not having sex) but still, there!
Do you think this mean anything at all????
Probably not, but it is still disturbing....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home