A description of what it is like to be me. In my head...in my world...what I think...what I do...how i poo...but never why...and never about pie...

Friday, June 01, 2007

SOG: Casablanca

SCREEN ON THE GREEN





Last night was the first movie for this year's annual Screen on the Green at Piedmont Park here in Atlanta. The movie was Casablanca, and believe it or not, I had never seen that movie until last night! FINALLY, all those famous one-liners I have heard all my life have meaning - I mean, I understand what the hell they are referring to anyways...and I can tell you, I don't really think it was worth the wait..
Ahh, such is life..

I just typed "suck" is life - but changed it back - do u think this is some sort of Freudian slip, or just a typo?

Hmm....


Anyways, Y-O-U played before the movie played and they are always very enjoyable. That Nick has a beautiful voice.
Here is a photo of them with Baton Bob in the foreground!




And here is a photo of Just Baton Bob - aren't his legs fantastic?!



This weekend is Virginia-Highland's Summerfest!
This is the neighborhood where I live, so basically after I get home today from work, I won't have to drive until Monday morning! YAY!
Tonight is the Community & Volunteers Dinner dinner and a movie in John Howell park - only open to residents of Virginia-Highlands area and the food is going to be from Atkins Park, Atlanta's oldest continuously licensed tavern - YUM!

Saturday the music line-up is great! Peter Searcy, Tim Brantley, and Drivin-n-Cryin!
You can't beat that with a stick!

THANK YOU GOODNIGHT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home