A description of what it is like to be me. In my head...in my world...what I think...what I do...how i poo...but never why...and never about pie...

Monday, September 30, 2024

STFU, please just STFU... FML1.0 - A History of petty insignificant allowance, as determined by individual. Part 1.0 The Maddening... Advice encouraged

Have you ever met someone who will not let you get a word in vertically?
Who cannot let 2 words escape your mouth before they are INTERRUPTING and giving you their defense or excuse as to why, or better yet, brings up something that has NOTHING to do with the topic, but is an attack on you personally.
Who says things like 'stop telling me I'm a bad person' 
..... but I ACTUALLY said EXACTLY was "you're acting like an obstinate spoiled little brat." 

OH

MT

GAWD

BECKY



I'm getting worked up thinking about the CIRCLES of conversation I don't know why I kept trying to have with the mental patient I currently co exist with in way too close a space who never leaves the house and is constantly scolding me or telling me the longest most boring story I've ever heard that I want to stab my ears with the closest sharp object and is probably why I have high blood pressure. 


Yes, you've told, me that story 2x already tonite.

It's like trying to have a conversation with a belligerent drunk except he's not? Or maybe he is... He constantly lies to everyone about his alcohol consumption and is never taken responsibility for anything that i've known about.


I want to chug whiskey. That's how I feel around him so I can tolerate his INSANITY.


God help me.


to be continued...


Audio will be available soon.



FML

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home