A description of what it is like to be me. In my head...in my world...what I think...what I do...how i poo...but never why...and never about pie...

Monday, November 30, 2020

Applesauce and word vomit taste the same

 As I sauntered out of my house this (ahem) morning... in SOMEONE's timezone it's morning. anyways, As I frolicked out of my abode....pounced out of my apartment... eh you choose.. anyways, as I left, I tucked my house key into the pocket of the BigBoi bean bag chair I had set in the hallway about a week ago, simply because I was cleaning my room (for the 4th time this year) and decided that it didn't need that, but I also wasn't quite ready to part with it either...so I set it in the hallway. I mean if the drunk neighbor can decorate the outside of this door frame with all matters of frat-like signage and paraphernalia.... like a street sign above his door that reads "BIG JOHNSON" ; also happens to be his last name... but I didn't know that when he moved in, I just thought he was a DOUCHE.....not that he's NOT that..... also a sign that reads "hippies use back door" but then on the other side is a beautiful piece of Buddhist art and then a rainstick.... also above the door is a red rider bb gun from A Christmas Story... a true classic; I adore how giggly my father gets every time its on... but I digress...

So I'm on the way out the door...

Bella is pulling me with a force so strong I just give in for the first 10 minute of our walk, or should I call it the owner pull along... Blue Dream was populating my brain and perspective and I was wandering along when there was cute boy beaming at my dog, she really does have the effect of pure joy when she smiles at you and starts wagging that tail like you're the person she most wanted to see in the whole world.... I would like someone to look at me this way....

Around the next bend were the cutest chalk drawings on the sidewalk of a beaver and a mouse?.... is it weird that I took photos? idk, I did. 



Next were the cows....the free library, the playground and then the crunchy leaves across the field that led to the food whole and Willits shopping center.... 

I was inspired to have a beer in the sun....so I waltzed into the walk upo window at Sure Thing burger joint and procured myself a $3.50 blonde ale. Can't beat the price. Scotty came out to chat with me, and everyone else he knew coming and going into and out of his shop...which incidentally was everyone...

He started venting about the private land vs public land laws in front of his store front., and with good reason. But I'm not into politics so I'll just continue the story...


After a few beers I was feeling pretty good. Should I go to the food whole or not? I did. And I bought the most random assortment of items. Ahi tuna, atlantic salmon, marys gone crackers, sardines, creamed spinach with kale, and cocktail onions. I was most excited about the cocktail onions which was a last minute snag off a shelf as I was passing by quickly. I just finished The Queen's Gambit on Netflix and wanted to try a classy gibson at home...Now I've made many a gibson for guests I've waited on, however, I had never ordered one myself or even made one for myself at home...until to night....

When I drank vodka in the past, I would order it extra dirty...but I always liked the cocktail onions ...

As I drink I write. I haven't written in this in over a year and for some reason was drawn to words again this evening... perhaps because I think know one reads this, and I don't know why anyone ever would or did, I think at one time I had some interesting musings but now I think my musings aren't as interesting... I need inspiration, I need love, I need attention... and I haven't understood this until just now but I've also been living in a cloud. 

Grief is a motherfucker.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home