A description of what it is like to be me. In my head...in my world...what I think...what I do...how i poo...but never why...and never about pie...

Saturday, November 12, 2016

America, stop crying and man up!

OMG America. STFU already. Stop putting all your energy in to all this bitching & moaning & whining & complaining & insulting. It's pathetic  and embarrassing. Focus on something good,  anything good. If we all put this much energy into something good, instead of throwing a national tantrum & pointing fingers at either side, we might actually do some good for the heart & soul of our country. Accept, get over & move on. There's nothing you can do to change the past. Focus on the future and stop seething with hate and animosity. Hate only breeds more hate. Spread love and joy and see it returned to you 10 fold. The end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home