A description of what it is like to be me. In my head...in my world...what I think...what I do...how i poo...but never why...and never about pie...

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Pancake Pantry ; Nashville is OVERRATED.

In Nashville, in Hillsboro Village on 21st Avenue, people stand outside the Pancake Pantry in a line that wraps around the building everyday for hours to eat at this place.

So today, I had a little time to kill, and I decided to see what all the fuss is about. I still have no idea. Sure, there are 23 different kinds of pancakes. But really, are you charging me $8-$12 bucks for a little batter & some syrup? And seriously $3 for a small plate of mushy potatoes with absolutely no seasoning of any kind and you call these hashbrowns the "best in Nashville"? Well Nashville, your palatte sucks, just like your musical taste.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You had me at "Nashville is overrated".

11:35 AM

 
Blogger Blue said...

Yes, it sure is ;)

8:55 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home