A description of what it is like to be me. In my head...in my world...what I think...what I do...how i poo...but never why...and never about pie...

Monday, March 28, 2005

Some quotes that have recently meant alot to me...

You can have it all. You just can't have it all at onetime.

One thing happy people know is that they don't get tobe happy all the time. They can appreciate the moments, the little victories, the small miracles, andthe relationships with one another.

Life is what happens while you are busy making otherplans.- John Lennon

Learn 2 pause...or nothing worthwhile will catch up toyou.Everything works out in the end. If it hasn't workedout yet, it's not the end.

Tomorrow hopes that we have learned something fromyesterday.

WISDOM:Understand and accept that life's gretest purpose canbe found in relationships.Be a model- sometimes that's all you can do.If you have learned something from every experience-there should be no regrets.It's not the hand you are dealt that counts...but howyou play it.

Be calm, smile and listen.
Sometimes silence can be more powerful than words.
"Be" the breath of fresh air.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home